Welcome to the DMCA page of darabadmuseum.com.
darabadmuseum.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please follow the instructions below to submit a DMCA takedown notice:
To file a DMCA takedown notice, please send an email to [email protected] containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- Sufficient information to locate the allegedly infringing material on darabadmuseum.com, such as the URL(s) or specific webpage(s) where the content is found;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will promptly investigate the reported infringement and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We will also make a good faith effort to notify the individual who posted the infringing content.
Please note that submitting a false or misleading DMCA notice may result in legal consequences. If you are uncertain whether the content on darabadmuseum.com infringes your copyright, we recommend seeking legal advice before filing a DMCA takedown notice.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us maintain a website that respects intellectual property rights.